Friday, March 2, 2012

Project 5

In this example I learned how to use transformations. The functions that I used was the draw function because I needed to draw a rectangle and a circle. So I had to draw several rectangles and stack them upon each other because the order matters. So I had to get the X and Y axis correctly to they could be placed correctly, then after that I drew circles. The fill in for the circles was white, and I get the X and Y axis correctly as well. The only thing that's confusing is getting the X and Y axis correctly instead of just guessing at times. So to see my final project click here.

2 comments:

  1. I like your design. This week it would be good to investigate some of the concepts used to make it, especially "source-over". You and Alex both mentioned it, but I'm not sure what it is. A Google search could help you get started, and you could present your findings to the class to earn the bonus points I'll be offering this week.

    btw. Your a natural actor. The movies you made with Mauricio rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "source-over" function is a default setting which allows you to draw new shapes on top of the existing canvas content.

    ReplyDelete